Discover Turpin's Chase
Turpin’s Chase, in the idyllic village of Welton, offers the very best in semi-rural living.
Centered around historic St Helen’s Church, thought to be around 900 years old, Welton is known for its charming village green and duck pond. It has everything you’d want from village life, but also enjoys quick and easy access to Hull, Beverley, Leeds, York and beyond via the A63.
Turpin’s Chase is a select collection of prestigious three, four and five bedroom homes, including three bedroom bungalows, perfect for families, downsizers, professionals and executives.
Here at Beal, we’ll work closely with you to create a luxury, contemporary home perfectly tailored to your lifestyle and tastes in this most desirable of locations. It’s what we do.
It's your home, we just help create it!
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Discover Welton, East Yorkshire
The picturesque village of Welton offers a friendly, welcoming community in a beautiful location.
The local area is ideal for leisurely country walks and cycle rides, with Brantingham Dale offering just some of the many scenic local routes.
Locals love to drink and dine at Welton’s 17th century coaching inn, the Green Dragon. It’s believed to have been one of Dick Turpin’s favourite haunts, the scene of the infamous highwayman’s arrest in 1738, and the inspiration behind the names of Turpin’s Chase and our successful previous development in Welton, Turpin’s Heath.
Things to do
For such a quaint and peaceful place, there’s so much to do to in Welton.
Top of the list for the adventurous will be Welton Waters Adventure Centre on the edge of the village, which is open all year and offers canoeing, dinghy sailing, powerboating, windsurfing, rowing, kayaking, archery, climbing, orienteering and more.
Those who like their leisure time to be a bit more laidback will probably prefer a visit to the village’s boutique wellbeing spa, Akasha, to relax and unwind.
The unspoiled haven of Welton is a blissful retreat away from busy modern life, but still has everything you need close by.
Brough is just five minutes’ drive away, with a Morrisons and recently opened Aldi, as well as a range of local shops and a post office. There’s also a Waitrose in the nearby village of Willerby, which is also just a short drive away.
Welton is understandably a very popular location for families, not least because of its excellent local schools.
Nearby South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College is rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted, as is St Anne’s School and Sixth Form College special residential school. Welton Primary School is also one of the most popular primaries in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
There’s a range of sports facilities in and around the village to help keep you active, including Welton and Brough Sports Club, home to Welton Cricket Club. Brough Golf Club is also nearby.
Brough has excellent health facilities, including The Ridings Medical Group GP surgery, with numerous dental practices in the locality.
Welton is an ideal location for commuters, with the leafy semi-rural setting easily accessible for travelling to and from work.
Hull, Leeds, York and other towns can be reached easily via the A63, and Brough station is close by, making it easy to hop on a train to London for business travel or a leisure trip.
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding kitchen / utility / dining and washrooms)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining rooms
- Tiled flooring to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom
- Turfed and landscaped front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 including a 100mm top soil border)
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Electric sockets and light in garage (where applicable)
- Bi-fold doors
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of wall tiles available
- Telephone points to lounge and study (where applicable)
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
- Data / TV points to Lounge
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke Alarm
- Security Alarm
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box to Aspire range and 70/30 Fridge Freezer to Legacy range
- Neff integrated dishwasher to Legacy range
- Range of Tectonite sinks
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom / en-suite
- Chrome downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen and utility (where applicable)
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets (to Legacy Range)
- Car Charging socket (will require upgrade)
Plumbing and Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Combination boiler system (cylinders in The Runswick, Carlton, Canterbury and Haxby)
- White towel rails to washrooms
- Thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway, bedroom one and bathroom / cloakroom / en-suite)
- External tap
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath or in separate cubical in en-suite
- Soft close toilet seats
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
Discover what Welton has to offer
How to find us..
Coming Soon, register your interest online. Turpin’s Chase will be located just off the A63 in the village of Welton near Brough….
Tenure – All private sale homes through Beal Homes at Turpins Chase are Freehold
Estimated Annual Service Charge – £0
Estimated Council Tax Bands*