Discover Bishop's Green
Set against a backdrop of rolling countryside and beautiful scenery, Bishop’s Green is the perfect idyl for those seeking a more relaxed pace of life.
The village is centred around a picturesque village green, which is home to the WWI and WWII war memorial and St Mary’s Church. Just a short stroll away, you’ll find Welton’s popular coach house and restaurant, The Black Bull, rumoured to have been a regular haunt of the famous Dambusters when they were stationed nearby. With an abundance of local amenities, schools renowned for academic excellence and the bustling Cathedral City of Lincoln on its doorstep, Welton is the type of place that will be enjoyed by the whole family.
Bishops Green offers 2, 3, 4 & 5-bedroom homes available, alongside 2 and 3-bedroom bungalows, at Bishop’s Green, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re a first-time buyer stepping onto the property ladder, a growing family needing a little more space, or a downsizer who doesn’t want to compromise on quality, we’ll work together to personalise a contemporary home that’s tailored to your specific lifestyle.’
It's your home, we just help create it!
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
FEATURED HOMEPlot 062 Dalton - £261,500
- QUICK COMPLETION PRICE £259,995
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- INCLUDES INTERIOR DESIGN PACKAGE WORTH OVER £7,000
- Available with Help to Buy (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Comes with 2 off street parking spaces
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Discover Welton, Lincolnshire
Welton is a charming village set in the heart of rural Lincolnshire. Steeped in history, Welton is beautifully picturesque and truly represents the quintessential English country village.
Located just 6 miles north of Lincoln, you don’t have to travel far to access the rich cultural heritage of the county’s capital, where you’ll find Lincoln Cathedral, Lincoln Castle and more.
Things to do
With a history that dates back over 1,000 years, Welton boasts a number of stunning historical features – including the 13th Century St Mary’s Church. But it’s not just historical intrigue that makes this such a desirable village location. There’s also a golf course – Welton Manor Golf Centre – and a Sports Centre and Social Club on the village green. Nearby, you can also visit Crazy Golf, Go Karting and even an Indoor Skydiving Centre.
After a busy day adventuring, unwind at the village tea shop, visit the award-winning fish and chip shop or enjoy an evening with friends and family in the local pub – the Black Bull.
Within the village itself, there is a range of shopping options – from a Lincolnshire Co-op store to a butchers and pharmacy. So picking up a loaf of bread and your morning paper needn’t be too difficult! There’s also an Asda store located in nearby Nettleham, for the bigger food shop.
The Nettleham Infant & Nursery School, Dunholme St Chad’s Church of England Primary School and Welton St Mary’s Church of England Primary Academy are great local primary schools close to Bishops Green.
With secondary schools including William Farr C of E Comprehensive Academy and The Priory Pembroke Academy also being close-by, Bishops Green represents the perfect place to raise a growing family.
For all your physical health needs, the village benefits from the Welton Manor Park Sports Centre. Welton also boasts its own doctors’ surgery – Welton Surgery – and dental practice – Welton Dental Surgery. Lincoln County Hospital is also just under 7 miles away.
Not forgetting about our pets, Welton even has its own vets – the Welton Veterinary Clinic.
From the village, there’s a regular Number 12 bus that runs into Lincoln. If you’d prefer to drive, you can get into Lincoln within 10 minutes by car. From there, there are direct train connections to Grimsby, Sheffield, Leicester and beyond.
A huge benefit of living near Lincoln is the convenient access to London. Head straight down the A1 and you can be in central London in under 3 hours.
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding Kitchen / utility / dining and washrooms)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining rooms
- Ceramic floor tiling to cloakroom
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom / en-suite (First Step & Aspire Ranges), and Ceramic flooring to bathroom / en-suite (Legacy Range)
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 with 100mm border)
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles available
- Data / TV points to louge and bedroom one
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
- Telephone points to lounge, bedroom one & study (where applicable)
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke alarm
- Security alarm (excluding First Step Range)
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box (to Aspire Range)
- Neff integrated dishwasher (to Legacy Range)
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom
- Down-lights to bathroom / en suite / cloakroom / kitchen and utility (where applicable)
- Brushed chrome sockets and switches (to Legacy Range)
Plumbing and Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Gas central heating system (combination boiler to First Step and Aspire Ranges)
- Towel rails to wash rooms (excluding First Step range)
- Thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway & bedroom 1
- one, bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom)
- External tap
- Energy ‘Smart Meter’
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath or in separate cubical in en-suite
How to find us
Bishops Green Marketing suite, off Poachers Rest, Welton, Lincoln, LN2 3TR
Welton’s served by three bus routes to Lincoln and Market Rasen. It has good access to the A46 and A15(leading to the M180) and is just 6 miles from Lincoln City Centre and Lincoln Central Railway Station, which has regular connections to London, Doncaster, Hull, Sheffield and Leicester.
It’s just a 40-minute drive from Humberside Airport, while Doncaster Sheffield Airport is around an hour’s drive away. By car, you can be at The Humber Bridge in an hour as well.