Homes Ready Now
Discover The Greenways
Neighbouring Hull, York, Leeds and Sheffield, Goole stands out from the rest. Established as a small community in the early 1800s, this town has since grown to a population of over 18,000.
The Greenways is our first development in Goole and will consist of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom contemporary homes designed to suit your lifestyle, finished with the luxurious touches we’re recognised for.
Goole has some of the best transport links in the region, and the M62 is only three minutes by car, making it the ideal location for families, commuters and first time buyers. Residents enjoy stress-free weekday commutes, and spend weekends relaxing and socialising in the town centre. The once quiet port town is now filled with highly rated schools, colleges, and nurseries, lively bars and restaurants, and entertaining sports grounds, leisure centres, and music venues.
It's your home, we just help create it!
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
The Greenways is located on Rawcliffe Road, Goole conveniently located just off the M62 at Junction 36. The development’s location means that it is quick and easy to get into nearby Hull but also into the major nearby cities of York, Doncaster, and Leeds. This makes The Greenways perfect for commuters or those looking to enjoy the region’s shopping and cultural offering.
Goole itself is a small town with plenty of character, packed with lots of shops, restaurants and cafes.
Things to do
West Park is just located just a stone’s throw away. This is the largest park in the town and there’s even a cafe, so you can grab a cup of coffee and a piece of cake to enjoy while you’re strolling in the sunshine – it also makes for the perfect spot to escape from the rain! If getting out in nature is your thing, Oakhill Nature Reserve is also close-by.
Take a step back in time with a visit to the Goole Museum, or enjoy a trip into town to enjoy a film at the Junction Theatre & Cinema, followed by a meal at one of Goole’s many restaurants.
Goole benefits from a range of major supermarkets including Lidl, Asda, Tesco, and Morrisons. With B&Q and Screwfix just down the road from The Greenways, there’s also lots of opportunities for garden and DIY projects! In the centre of Goole, you’ll find Argos, Home Bargains, New Look and more.
There are a number of primary school options in Goole – including Parkside Primary, Kingsway Primary, Boothferry Primary and Airymn Park Primary School. Similarly, there are a number of secondary schools – including Goole Academy and Goole College – meaning that Goole really is the perfect place to raise a growing family.
Victoria Pleasure Grounds is a fantastic sports complex that includes an outdoor running track, football pitch and many more sporting facilities. Additionally, East Riding Leisure offers a range of sports facilities including a full gym, fitness centre and 25-meter swimming pool. Plenty to keep you active!
Rawcliffe Surgery is located just down the road and Goole and District Hospital is just a 5 minutes’ drive from The Greenways. Additionally, Mr C Green City Health Dental or Yorkshire Dental Practice have got your dental needs covered.
Goole has some of the best transport links in the region and the M62 is 3 minutes away by car. From here, there’s easy access to Hull, York, Leeds, Doncaster and Sheffield.
Regular East Yorkshire buses run through the town and there’s also the X62, which takes you to Glasshoughton – where you can enjoy an action-packed day at XScape or a relaxing visit to the Junction 32 shopping outlet.
Get so much more included as standard...
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding kitchen / utility / dining and washrooms)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining rooms
- Ceramic flooring to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom (to Legacy Range)
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom / en-suite (to Aspire and First Step Ranges)
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Electric fire and surround (excluding First Step range)
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles available
- Broadband connection facility
- Sky aerial installed and wired for Sky to lounge
- TV points to lounge and bedroom one
- Data point to lounge and bedroom one
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke Alarm
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box (excluding First Step range)
- Neff integrated dishwasher (to Legacy Range)
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom / en-suite
- Downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen and utility (where applicable)
- Brushed chrome sockets and switches (to Legacy Range)
Plumbing and Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Combination boiler central heating (refer to sales team for more information)
- Towel rails to washrooms (excluding First Step range)
- Individual thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway & bedroom one)
- External tap
- Energy ‘Smart Meter’
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath or in separate cubical in en-suite
- Tenure – All private sale homes through Beal Homes at The Greenways are Freehold
- Estimated Annual Service Charge – £0
- Estimated Council Tax Bands*
Stokesley – UNKNOWN Gramercy – B
Tribeca – B Roxby – B
Dalton – C Malham – C
Butterwick – C Levisham – C
Dalby – C Hackness – D
Castleton – UNKNOWN Hilton – D
Swainby – D Haxby & Haxby V2 – D
Local Authority – East Riding of Yorkshire
*Estimated council tax bands are calculated based on comparing a previously completed property of the same House design. Information is taken from gov.uk . Please refer to the local authority for confirmation.
Take a look at The Greenways
How to find us..
The Greenways, Marketing Suite off Rawcliffe Road, Goole, DN14 8JS
What three words ///harmonica.lyrics.mentions
The Greenways is in an excellent location, just a short drive away from Goole’s bustling town centre. Plus, if you enjoy day trips or travel to work in one of Yorkshire’s major cities; Hull, Leeds, York, Doncaster and Sheffield can all be reached in well under an hour, via the M62, M18 and A19.
You can also visit us at our new Showroom and Design Lounge in Hessle (Hu13 0GW), open daily from 10am – 5pm.