Homes Ready Now
Discover Thonock Vale
Set in the historic popular market town of Gainsborough, Thonock Vale has something for everyone, with a collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes.
Located on The Avenue and adjacent to The Little Belt in Gainsborough, you will benefit from fantastic transport links. Rich in history and culture, you can enjoy the tranquillity of being surrounded by picturesque villages, with the City of Lincoln just a 30 minute drive away.
There’s no shortage of great shopping experiences in this thriving town! Markets are held in the town centre, along with a regular Farmers Market within the award winning Marshall’s Yard shopping centre. Families benefit from a range of local primary and secondary schools, including The Gainsborough Academy. You’ll have the added advantage of the stunning Thonock Park Golf Course just a short walk away.
Visit our marketing suite and show home open Thursday to Monday, 10am-5pm
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Gainsborough is an historic market town in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, located just 30 minutes from Lincoln to the south and Scunthorpe to the north.
Rich in history, Gainsborough appears in the 1086 Domesday Book, with mention of Gainsborough Old Hall – one of the UK’s best-preserved manor houses – which is still attracting visitors to the town today. But it’s not just Gainsborough’s links with the past that make it such an attractive place to live.
The town has seen significant development in recent years, with a significant new retail offering, restaurants and farmers markets making it the perfect place for families, young professionals or downsizers looking to enjoy some well-earned ‘down time’.
Things to do
Gainsborough has something for all the family. There’s Gainsborough Model Railway, Shepherd’s Place Farm and Sundown Adventureland for the children, with Trinity Arts Centre, go-karting and a range of shopping and eating options for adults.
But the jewel in Gainsborough’s crown is truly Marshall’s Yard.
Marshall’s Yard is located in the heart of the town. With over 30 shops onsite, this converted iron works now houses a fabulous selection of stores – which include Next, Fat Face, Seasalt and more. It’s the perfect destination to catch up with friends over a coffee or to enjoy a leisurely family lunch at one of the many dining options.
There are a variety of supermarkets in Gainsborough including Morrisons, Tesco and Lidl. You’ve got everything you could possibly need all in one place!
The are over 10 primary schools within the area of Somerby Croft including Castle Wood Academy, Mercer’s Wood Academy and The Gainsborough Parish Church Primary School. The Queen Elizabeth High School Gainsborough, The Gainsborough Academy and Huntcliff School are also fantastic secondary school options very close-by.
Cleveland Surgery is the nearest doctors’ surgery to Thonock Vale. Along with the nearby John Coupland Hospital and The Forum Dental Practice all located close-by, at Somerby Croft all of your health needs are conveniently catered for.
Keep physically fit at Vertical Fitness, which is less than a mile away. The town is also home to the semi-professional football club Gainsborough Trinity FC and Gainsborough Rugby Club – so whether you enjoy playing or simply spectating, it’s a great opportunity to get out in the fresh air and enjoy some live sport!
Transport links from Gainsborough are fantastic. The nearest train station to Thonock Vale is Gainsborough Central Station, which is just 1 mile away. From here, you have a direct link to Lincoln – and beyond.
Doncaster Airport is conveniently located just 11 miles away – so you won’t have to travel far when you’re jetting off on your summer holiday!
Close to the M180 and the A1, Gainsborough is also easily accessible by road.
Get so much more included as standard...
- Bi-fold doors
- Carpet flooring to all rooms (except washrooms / kitchen / utility)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining areas
- Floor tiling to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 and with a 100mm border)
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Contemporary coving included to hallway, lounge, landing and bedroom 1 (Legacy only)
- Staircase includes oak handrail and white painted spindles (Legacy only)
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of wall tiles available
- Telephone points to lounge and study (where applicable)
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
- Data / TV points to lounge and study
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke alarm
- Security alarm (excluding First Step range)
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Range of Tectonite sinks
- Integrated Neff fridge with ice-box (Aspire range only)
- Integrated Neff 70/30 fridge / freezer (Legacy range only)
- Neff integrated dishwasher (Legacy Range only)
- Chrome downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen / utility (Aspire and Legacy range)
- White downlights to bathroom /cloakroom / kitchen (First steps range)
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets (to Legacy Range)
Plumbing and Heating
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- External tap
- Soft close toilet seats
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Combination boiler system (cylinder in The Carlton, Haxby & Canterbury)
- White towel rails to washrooms (excluding First Step range)
- Thermostatic valves fitted to all radiators (except hallway, bedroom one / bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom)
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (family bathroom), and in en-suite (where applicable)
- Tenure – All private sale homes through Beal Homes at Thonock Vale are Freehold
- Estimated Annual Service Charge – £TBC
- Estimated Council Tax Bands*
Roxby – UNKNOWN Dalton – UNKNOWN
Hackness – UNKNOWN Hilton – UNKNOWN
Swainby – UNKNOWN Haxby – UNKNOWN
Thornton – UNKNOWN Carlton – UNKNOWN
Castleton – CUNKNOWN Dalby – UNKNOWN
Gramercy – UNKNOWN Malham – UNKNOWN
Local Authority – West Lindsey
*Estimated council tax bands are calculated based on comparing a previously completed property of the same House design. Information is taken from gov.uk . Please refer to the local authority for confirmation.
How to find us..
Thonock Vale is located on The Avenue, Gainsborough, DN21 1EH
What three words ///series.scans.leafing
Thonock Vale has a prime position in scenic surroundings off The Avenue and adjacent to The Little Belt in Gainsborough. These strong transport links mean Robin Hood/Doncaster Airport is less than 30 minutes drive and Lincoln just a short trip away.
You can also visit us at our new Showroom and Design Lounge in Hessle, open daily from 10am – 5pm.