Discover Pilgrim's Walk
Luxury Living redefined. Pilgrim’s Walk is a luxury development comprising of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom contemporary homes, and 3 bedroom bungalows.
Beautifully positioned against the backdrop of historic Hessle, Pilgrim’s Walk has the perfect combination of lush countryside walks, a lively town centre, and a good choice of local schools.
With fantastic transport links and being only a stone-throws from Hull and Beverley, Pilgrim’s Walk is the ideal location for families, downsizers, commuters and first time buyers. Each home can be designed and finished to suit your lifestyle. From creating bespoke room layouts to adding the finishing touches, you can create a home that reflects who you are and how you live.’
It's your home, we just help create it!
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
FEATURED HOMEPlot 072 Haxby v2 - £394,995
- QUICK COMPLETION PRICE - £389,995
- 4 bedroom detached home with integral garage
- Includes upgrades worth over £16,000 and designed by our team or experts
- Bi-fold doors from your kitchen into your garden
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Located just a 5-minute drive away from Hessle’s town centre, Pilgrim’s Walk is a development perfect for families, first time buyers, downsizers and commuters alike. Hull city centre is just 15 minutes away and with the Humber Bridge right on your doorstep, you have easy access to the rest of the region’s road network in order to visit places like Cleethorpes, Scunthorpe, Lincoln and many more.
Things to do
Pilgrim’s Walk is in a great location with lots to do nearby. If you enjoy getting out in nature, the Humber Bridge Country Park is just down the road, or take a stroll along Hessle Foreshore. Hessle town centre is packed with restaurants and bars, making it a great place for a night out with friends or family. Dining options include The Greek, Luciano’s Cascara and many more – there really is something for everyone.
Pilgrim’s Walk is not far from Anlaby Retail Park with stores including Next, Asda Living, M&S Food, Argos and much more. You also don’t have to travel too far for all your essentials, as Asda, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s are just a stone’s throw away.
With the city of Hull also right on your doorstep, there’s a plethora of shopping options awaiting you!
All Saints Church of England Infant and Hessle Penshurst Primary School are two great primary schools close to Pilgrim’s Walk, with Sirius Academy West and Wolfreton School offering great secondary school options.
Park View Surgery is the closest doctors to Pilgrim’s Walk – although head along Boothferry Road and there are a range of well-regarded surgeries to choose from. There are 3 hospitals close at hand – Aspire Hospital, Castle Hill Hospital and Hull Royal Infirmary.
Beverley House Dental Practice is within walking distance, with Hessle Pharmacy also located close-by, meaning that all your medical needs are well and truly covered!
Pilgrim’s Walk is well-positioned to access the region’s major roads. It is located close to the A63, the major road into Hull – from which you can visit Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool and many more. This easy access also makes Pilgrims Walk a great commuter location for those travelling into cities for work.
Hull Paragon Station is less than 5 mins away, if you prefer to catch the train, and there are great bus routes into Hessle, Hull and Cottingham.
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding kitchen / utility / dining and washrooms)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining rooms
- Ceramic flooring to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 including a 100mm top soil border
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Electric sockets and light in garage (where applicable)
- Bi-fold doors
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles available
- Choice of two emulsion wall colours
- Telephone points to lounge, bedroom one & study (where applicable)
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
- Data / TV points to Lounge and bedroom one
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke Alarm
- Security Alarm (excluding First Step range)
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box (excluding First Step range)
- Neff integrated dishwasher (to Legacy Range)
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom / en-suite
- Downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen and utility (where applicable)
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets (to Legacy Range)
Plumbing and Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Combination boiler system (cylinders in The Canterbury)
- White towel rails to washrooms (excluding First Step range)
- Thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway, bedroom one and bathroom / cloakroom / en-suite)
- External tap
- Energy ‘Smart Meter’
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath or in separate cubical in en-suite
- Soft close toilet seats
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
How to find us..
Pilgrim’s Walk development off Boothferry Road, Hessle, Hull, HU13 0NF
Pilgrim’s Walk is in an excellent location. Located just 4 miles west of Kingston upon Hull, Hessle has convenient access to main roads such as the A15, A63 and M62. The railway station offers connections to Hull, Doncaster and Sheffield. Hessle also benefits from a regular bus service to Hull and Beverley, and is approximately a 20 minute drive from Humberside Airport, and 50 minutes from Robin Hood Airport with the Humber Bridge just 2 miles away.