Live. Work. Play
Hulls contemporary urban village, with a collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes arranged in mews style private courtyards, heavily influenced by traditional street scenes and urban landscapes. We have carefully considered materials, details, colours, scale and shapes to create a modern and visually stimulating take on the history and heritage of the Fruit Market.
Set on the waterfront minutes from the city centre, Fruit Market has everything you need right on your doorstep. Arts and culture, shopping, cafés, bars and restaurants make up this vibrant location, with converted warehouses and cobbled streets. The area has been transformed to make way for independent shops, galleries, delis, restaurants and boutiques all within easy reach of Hull’s historic Old Town, Marina, The Deep and the city centre.
It's your home, we just help create it!
The Fruit Market
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Discover Kingston upon Hull
Located in the heart of Hull’s Fruit Market area, this development is surrounded by creativity, enterprise and colour. In this newly-developed creative hub of the city, you will find art, fashion, music, food and drink.
Hull city centre is also within walking distance for shopping, eating out and visiting the sites 2017’s City of Culture has to offer.
Things to do
Situated next to Hull’s stunning marina, the Fruit Market development benefits from a range of cafes, bars and restaurants on its doorstep. You’re never short of things to do along the fresh and vibrant Humber Street, which is one of the most exciting areas of the city.
Fruit Market is also within walking distance to Hull city centre, where you can visit The Ferens Art Gallery, The Deep or take a look around the city’s wide variety of shops.
The city’s famed ice arena is also close-by and there’s a choice of two cinemas just a stone’s throw away – so you’ll never be bored on a rainy afternoon!
In Hull’s city centre, you’ll find St Stephen’s Shopping Centre – with shopping options including Tesco Extra, Next, Clarks, JD Sports, Boots, Flannels and many more – along with Princes Quay Shopping Centre within walking distance as well offering a collection of high street stores and independent boutiques.
Bright Beginnings Day Nursery at Nuffield Health Centre is a fantastic local nursery near to Fruit Market. There are also a number of primary schools close-by, including Victoria Dock Primary School, Adelaide Primary School and Clifton Primary School.
Secondary school options include Hull Trinity House Academy and Boulevard Academy.
Hull Royal Infirmary Hospital is about a 10-minute drive from Fruit Market and there’s also the Story Street Walk in Centre in the city centre. Your local dentist – City Health Centre – is also situated close-by on Jameson Street.
Looking after your physical health is easy – with a range of gyms available, all within 5 miles of Fruit Market, including Planet Gym, Nuffield Heath and Fit 24.
Set on the waterfront minutes from the city centre, Fruit Market has everything you need right on your doorstep, with easy access to the A63.
The Hull bus and train station is around a 15-minute walk away, with direct links to York, Leeds, Manchester, London and many more. From the marina, you can also catch a bus into the city centre every 20 minutes. What are you waiting for? There’s exploring to do!
Humberside Airport is also a 20-minute car ride away. Robin Hood/Doncaster airport is also within easy reach by car too. From Fruit Market, the world really is your oyster!
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding kitchen / utility / dining and washrooms)
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and cloakroom
- Full height ceramic wall tiling to bathroom / en-suite
- Half height ceramic wall tiling to cloakroom
- Staircase includes polished Oak handrail and white painted spindles
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to internal doors
- Wardrobe to bedroom one
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of Porcelanosa ceramic wall and floor tiles available
- Choice of two emulsion wall colours
- KC Lightstream fibre connectivity
- Data / telephone points to lounge and bedroom one
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance (where applicable)
- Enclosed rear gardens with fencing or walls as specified on site plan layout
- Security alarm
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Smoke alarm
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff Induction hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box
- Integrated washer / dryer
- Vanity light fitted above bathroom / en-suite hand basins
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets
Plumbing and Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Pressurised gas central heating system
- Chrome towel rails to washrooms
- Thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway & bedroom one)
- Hansgrophe taps and shower
- Wall mounted toilet and basin vanity unit to bathrooms, and basin vanity unit to cloakroom
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (main bathroom) or separate cubicle in en-suite
- Soft close toilet seats
- External Tap
How to find us
Fruit Market Marketing suite, Fruit Market, Queen Street, Hull HU1 1UG
Set on the waterfront minutes from the city centre, Fruit Market has everything you need right on your doorstep, with easy access to the A63. Just a 15 minute walk away is Hull Interchange, housing Kingston upon Hull’s bus and main-line rail services with routes to Leeds, Manchester and London to name a few. The Fruit Market has quick access onto the the motorway network via the A63 to the M62 and M1. Both the Humberside and Robin Hood/Doncaster airports are within easy reach by car too.’
Ways we can help you move
Independent Financial Advice
Tenure – The last remaining Duplex property (plot 82) at the Fruit Market is Leasehold – 999year lease
Estimated Management / service costs / charges & maintenance costs / fees on Plot 82 – £TBC
Estimated Council Tax Bands – C
Local Authority – Kingston Upon Hull