Escape to the country! Holderness Chase is located on the edge of the popular village of Preston in the East Riding of Yorkshire, just a short stroll away from the heart of the community.
Located just six miles from Hull, Holderness Chase offers the perfect place for semi-rural living, while enjoying easy access to the city and beyond, for work, shopping or leisure.
Holderness Chase features a collection of luxury two, three and four bedroom homes in this attractive location, close to the city but enjoying all the benefits of village life.
So whether you’re a first-time buyer stepping onto the property ladder, a growing family needing a little more space, or a downsizer who doesn’t want to compromise on quality, we’ll work together to personalise a contemporary home that’s tailored to your lifestyle.
It's your home, we just help create it!
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Located within a short commute of Hull, and with the East Yorkshire coast just a short drive away, Preston offers a wonderful village lifestyle within the rural setting of Holderness.
The surrounding area is ideal for walkers and cyclists, with the beach just a 20-minute drive away.
The village is centred around historic All Saints Church, which dates back to before the Domesday Book. Preston offers residents all the charms and appeal of village life, while also benefitting from its close proximity to Hull and excellent road links to the city and beyond.
Things to do
With plenty of activities and days out on your doorstep, Preston offers a wide variety of experiences for individuals, couples and families alike.
Home to the Constable Family for over 700 years, Burton Constable Hall is nearby and is one of the region’s most fascinating and popular attractions, offering the perfect day out for all the family.
The seaside town of Withernsea is within a 20-minute drive and for those wanting to venture a little further afield, Spurn Point offers a tranquil and unique destination for walkers and families.
The Nags Head pub in Preston is a popular haunt for locals and the village offers a healthy selection of shops and takeaways.
Preston offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life, but still has all the services you need close by.
Preston offers a range of amenities from a butcher’s shop, garden centre with farm shop and two country pubs. The charming town of Hedon is also close by, offering a host of shops, including a Sainsbury’s supermarket, a range of local shops, a post office and other services. There is also an Asda and an Aldi in Bilton, on the eastern edge of Hull.
Preston is home to an Ofsted Good-rated primary school, Preston Primary School, making the village a brilliant location for families.
Also in the village is Holderness Academy and Sixth Form College, as well as Songbirds Day Nursery for those just starting out on their learning journey.
There’s a range of sports facilities in and around the village to keep you active, including East Riding Leisure South Holderness, which has a swimming pool, gym and range of sports facilities and classes.
Nearby Hedon has a dental practice, as well as a doctor’s surgery, community health centre and veterinary practice for those with pets.
Preston is an ideal location for commuters, with the location providing quick and easy access for travelling to and from work.
Hull is a short drive away and the A63 provides good access beyond the city to Leeds and York.
Get so much more included as standard...
- Bi-fold doors
- Carpet flooring to all rooms (except washrooms / kitchen / utility)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining areas
- Floor tiling to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 and with a 100mm border)
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Contemporary coving included to hallway, lounge, landing and bedroom 1
- Staircase includes oak handrail and white painted spindles
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of wall tiles available
- Telephone points to lounge and study (where applicable)
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
- Data / TV points to lounge
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke alarm
- Security alarm (excluding First Step range)
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Range of Tectonite sinks
- Integrated Neff fridge with ice-box (Aspire range only)
- Integrated Neff 70/30 fridge / freezer (Legacy range only)
- Neff integrated dishwasher (Legacy Range only)
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom / en-suite
- Chrome downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen / utility (Aspire and Legacy range)
- White downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen (First steps range)
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets (to Legacy Range)
Plumbing and Heating
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- External tap
- Soft close toilet seats
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Combination boiler system (cylinder in The Haxby)
- White towel rails to washrooms (excluding First Step range)
- Thermostatic valves fitted to all radiators (except hallway, bedroom one / bathroom / cloakroom / en-suite)
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (family bathroom), and in en-suite (where applicable)
- Tenure – All private sale homes through Beal Homes at Holderness Chase are Freehold
- Estimated Annual Service Charge – £TBC
- Estimated Council Tax Bands*
Roxby – UNKNOWN Dalton – UNKNOWN
Butterwick – UNKNOWN Levisham – UNKNOWN
Hackness – UNKNOWN Hilton – UNKNOWN
Swainby – UNKNOWN Haxby – UNKNOWN
Thornton – UNKNOWN
The Castleton – UNKNOWN The Tribeca – UNKNOWN
The Gramercy – UNKNOWN
Local Authority – East Riding of Yorkshire
*Estimated council tax bands are calculated based on comparing a previously completed property of the same House design. Information is taken from gov.uk . Please refer to the local authority for confirmation.
How to find us..
Holderness Chase is located off Sproatley Road in Preston, HU12 8TT
What three words ///indicates.harvest.rectangular
We are currently selling from our Head Office, Bridgehead Business Park, Hessle, HU13 0GW. Please call us on 01482 977 776 to make an appointment.