Discover West Hill II
West Hill II sits within the highly sought-after village of Kirk Ella, steeped in history and offering both popular amenities and stunning countryside close at hand.
Within the western outskirts of Hull, West Hill II comprises a collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Now boasting some of the region’s finest schools and facilities, Kirk Ella has evolved from a small farming village to a prosperous suburb, retaining the same tranquillity and character that made it so well-loved.
Embrace a perfect balance of picturesque home-life and contemporary living, with every modern-day amenity you could possibly wish for, just around the corner.
It's your home, we just help create it!
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
West Hill II
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Discover Kirk Ella
Kirk Ella is nestled just 5 miles west of Hull – 2017’s City of Culture. The village has developed a rich and vibrant personality, with three pubs, a post office, hairdressers and more all within walking distance of West Hill II. The development is also close to neighbouring Willerby, with its bustling village square just a stone’s throw away.
Things to do
In nearby Hull, there are a range of activities for all the family – get lost in Hull’s Old Town or wander along the Fish Trail. Take a trip to The Deep or Streetlife Museum of Transport for an afternoon full of fun.
If the great outdoors is your thing, then pay a visit to the Humber Bridge Country Park or William’s Den. There’s also One Stop Golf, Indoor Karting and many more sporting activities in and around the city to keep you entertained.
At the nearby Willerby Shopping Park there are lots of shopping options – such as Waitrose, McDonalds, Aldi and Lidl. Willerby Square also offers a Sainsbury’s Local, an opticians, Boots, Cooplands bakery and much more.
Anlaby Retail Park is just a 5 minute drive away, with Cottingham, Hull city centre and Hessle all just a short car ride away. There are so many shopping options right on your doorstep at West Hill II!
For nursery age children, there’s a number of options – including Anlaby Pre-School, Stepping Stones Nursery or FreeSpirits.
Equally, there are lots of choices of primary schools close to West Hill II – including Springhead Primary School, Kirk Ella St Andrew’s Community Primary School or Willerby Carr Lane Primary School.
Similarly, options for secondary schools are also excellent – such as Wolfreton School, Sydney Smith, Hessle High School and Hull Collegiate.
Local doctors’ surgeries close to West Hill II are Willerby Surgery and Anlaby Surgery and there’s even two choices of dentists close-by – Beverley House or Castle Park. Not forgetting about the health of our four-legged friends, there’s also a local Vets4Pets.
Gym Total Fitness or The Gym will keep you fit and healthy, with East Riding Leisure Haltemprice also on your doorstep if you enjoy swimming.
West Hill II is in a great location to easily access all areas around Hull – Willerby, Anlaby, Cottingham and Beverley – as well as getting into the city itself.
The closest main roads are the A63 and A1079, making bigger journeys easy and stress-free.
Hull, Cottingham and Hessle Train Stations are all just a short drive away and the area also offers great bus links. From West Hill II, the world is your oyster!
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding kitchen / utility / dining and washrooms)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining rooms
- Ceramic flooring to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 including a 100mm top soil border
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Electric sockets and light in garage (where applicable)
- Bi-fold doors
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles available
- Choice of two emulsion wall colours
- Telephone points to lounge, bedroom one & study (where applicable)
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
- Data / TV points to Lounge and bedroom one
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke Alarm
- Security Alarm (excluding First Step range)
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box (excluding First Step range)
- Neff integrated dishwasher (to Legacy Range)
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom / en-suite
- Downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen and utility (where applicable)
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets (to Legacy Range)
Plumbing and Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Combination boiler system (cylinders in The Canterbury, The Runswick & The York)
- White towel rails to washrooms (excluding First Step range)
- Thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway, bedroom one and bathroom / cloakroom / en-suite)
- External tap
- Energy ‘Smart Meter’
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath or in separate cubical in en-suite
- Soft close toilet seats
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
How to find us..
West Hill II Marketing Suite, off Beverley Road, Kirk Ella, HU10 6DZ
Located just five miles west of Hull and three miles north of the Humber Bridge, West Hill II occupies a prime spot with convenient access to the A164, A63 and M62. As well as strong transport links further afield, West Hill II is served by a network of local bus routes.’