Discover King’s Vale
Kingswood Parks has something for all the family and is an ideal location for modern family life. Right on the doorstep of your home you’ll find entertainment, shopping, dining and health and fitness options, so there is something for all the family.
With great commuter links to Hull, York and Beverley and highly rated local schools, Kingswood Parks is a great area to live for growing families, first time buyers and down sizers alike. Each home can be designed and finished to suit your lifestyle. From creating bespoke room layouts to adding the finishing touches, you can create a home that reflects who you are and how you live.
With contemporary living spaces designed to suit modern family life, our homes at Kings Vale include the option of creating your own bespoke interior and the chance to alter layouts to find your perfect fit. With more space than ever before, our latest range of homes are the perfect balance of luxury, practicality and energy efficiency.
It’s your home, we just help create it.
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Kings Vale II
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
Discover Kingswood Parks
Kingswood Parks is the ideal location for modern family life, with entertainment, shopping, dining and health and fitness options right on your doorstep. Situated to the north of Hull, with easy access into the city and with easy routes to the local market towns of Beverley and Cottingham, Kings Vale is an attractive location for families, first time buyers and downsizers alike.
Things to do
The children have more than enough to stay entertained, with Hollywood Bowl and Cineworld right on your doorstep. When you’ve finished your activities, there is a huge selection of dining options to choose from including Pizza Hut, Papa’s Fish & Chips, Tribal Bar, The Kingswood, Nando’s, the hugely popular Gino D’Acampo restaurant and more.
With a variety of retail outlets – including Next, M&S Food, Boots, Argos, Asda, Matalan and more – just a stone’s throw away you’ll never have to travel far for the essentials; or the non-essentials! After you’ve finished shopping, take a break at Costa, Subway or Greggs.
Explore the village centre – which is a real hub of this thriving community – complete with a hairdressers, beauty salon, butchers and delicatessen and Co-Operative store. It’s the perfect place to run into friends while grabbing a coffee and picking up fresh sandwiches.
The Lemon Tree Nursery is a short drive away with regular classes and stay and play activities for babies and toddlers. As your family grows, Kings Vale is well-positioned for access to a number of primary schools including Kingswood Parks Primary, Broadacre, Wawne Primary and Dunswell Primary School.
In terms of secondary schools, Kingswood Academy is a short journey away, and the ‘Outstanding’ rated St Mary’s College is just a 3.6 mile journey from Kings Vale.
Kingswood Parks boasts Kingswood Surgery – its own dedicated doctors’ surgery – along with a convenient local pharmacy on-hand in the village hub. Kingswood Parks Dental Clinic is also nearby and the nearest hospital is Hull Royal Infirmary, which is around 6 miles from Kings Vale – meaning that all your healthcare needs are catered for.
With a David Lloyd Health Club on your doorstep and Ennerdale Leisure Centre a short drive away, you have all the facilities you need close-by to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Road: Kings Vale is well-positioned to access the region’s major roads. Being located just off the A1079, you gain easy access to the beautiful city of York in just over an hour, and straight into the centre of Hull in around 20 minutes.
Train: For transport by train, Cottingham is the nearest station at just under 6 miles away, with routes between Sheffield and Scarborough. Hull Paragon Interchange is around 6 miles away, with connections to London, Manchester, Sheffield, York, Leeds and Doncaster to name a few. Taking business trips or extended city breaks across the UK, can be done with ease from Kings Vale.
Air: Humberside Airport is just a 40 minute drive away. From here, you can jet off to Amsterdam, Italy, Mallorca and more.
Bus: Getting into Hull is easy, as the closest bus stop is a 4 minute walk away. Hop on the number 10 bus services to Hull Paragon Interchange and you’ll be in the city in around 35 minutes. If you’d rather drive, Holwell Road will take you into the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding kitchen / dining and washrooms)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining rooms
- Ceramic flooring to cloakroom (excluding The Soho)
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom / en-suite
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 with 100mm border)
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles available
- Data / TV points to lounge and bedroom one
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
Safety & Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke alarm
- Security alarm (to Aspire Range)
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box (to Aspire Range)
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom
- Down-lights to bathroom / en suite / cloakroom / kitchen and utility (where applicable)
Plumbing & Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat (excluding The Soho)
- Gas central heating system with combination boiler
- Towel rails to wash rooms (excluding First Step range)
- Thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway & bedroom one)
- External tap
- Energy ‘Smart Meter’
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath or in separate cubical in en-suite
How to find us..
Kings Vale marketing suite, off Lumley Avenue, Kingswood Parks, Hull, HU7 3GX
Kings Vale is in an excellent location, with easy access to the A1079 for Beverley and York, together with excellent road links into the city centre. Kingston upon Hull has main-line rail services and connects easily to the motorway network via the A63 to the M62 and M1. Both the Humberside and Robin Hood/Doncaster airports are within easy reach by car.