Beal Homes are a family-owned business who have grown to become Yorkshire and Lincolnshire’s leading private housebuilder. We enjoy an unrivalled reputation for quality and customer service and are the only housebuilder of our size offering customised specifications across our full range.
We are proud to have marked over 50 years of building high-quality developments that enhance local communities. We have now delivered almost 80 schemes and 3,600 new homes. In doing so, we have been at the forefront of development and regeneration in Hull, East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
Since 2016, we have been named Yorkshire Housebuilder of the Year on four separate occasions.
East Yorkshire & North and East Lincolnshire
- To be the first point of contact to customers and be able to provide a professional service with the aim of achieving sales and financial targets and fully delivering the ‘Beal Experience’
- Liaising with the Sales Management Team to understand targets for sales, revenues, exchanges and legal completions and endeavour to exceed these
- Having complete understanding of house types, specifications and development layouts
- Thorough understanding of our bespoke Customer Selection procedures and Company Purchase schemes
- Fully demonstrating Company Show and View Homes at every opportunity including a detailed explanation of specifications
- Maintaining a high standard of Marketing Suite and Show and View Property presentation
- Maintaining regular contact with nominated legal and financial experts and keeping up to date with products and legislation changes
- Minimum weekly contact with every customer from initial reservation until post-handover check
- General administration (i.e. daily visitor reporting, plot inspection reports, sales reports etc.)
- Previous experience of working in a new build house sale environment
- Efficacy in reaching and surpassing sales targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Knowledge of correct legal terminology used in home purchases
- Knowledge of all financial aspects surrounding home purchases
- Commitment to delivering a first-class customer service
- Driving Licence with access to own vehicle
- Flexibility to work varying hours as and when required.
- COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY £25,500 Pro Rata
- GENEROUS, UN-CAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE (PAID ON RESERVATION & EXCHANGE & COMPLETION)
- £100 PCM CAR ALLOWANCE + MILEAGE ALLOWANCE (Pro Rata)
- LOYALTY BONUS COMMISSION OF 10% AFTER 3 YEAR’S SERVICE
- 26 DAYS HOLIDAY PA ENTITLEMENT
- 5% STAFF DISCOUNT WHEN BUYING A NEW BEAL HOME
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com