Part of the Aspire Range
A luxury 3 bedroom home featuring:
- Entrance hallway
- Contemporary kitchen / dining room with French doors leading to garden
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
Discover your new home, today...
Experience a luxury Beal home online like never before with our immerse 3D virtual reality show home tours.
Relax, and imagine lounging in your new living space, waking up to that new bedroom you always wanted or cooking up a treat in one of our high specification kitchens. We are putting you at the heart of a luxury new Beal home.
The Beal Difference
- Freedom to change internal layout - creating a bespoke home
- Personalised kitchen design service
- Choice of designer internal fixtures & fittings
- Choice of contemporary ceramic tiling
- Security alarm system
- ‘Low maintenance’ external doors and windows
- Extensive list of ‘fitted as standard’ items
- Energy efficiency rating exceeds current building standards
- Kitchen / Dining
- 17’0” (5.18m) x 8’7” (2.63m)
- 19’0” (5.79m) - 21’1” (6.44m) x 13’4” (4.06m)
- 5’10” (1.78m) x 3’4” (1.02m)
- Bedroom 1
- 12’2” (3.72m) x 9’10” (2.99m)
- 9’10” (2.99m) x 3’0” (0.9m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12’2” (3.7m) x 7’10” (2.40m) - 9'10" (2.99m max)
- Bedroom 3
- 8’10” (2.68m) x 8’7” (2.63m)
- 6’10” (2.08m) x 6’0” (1.85m) - 8’10” (2.7m max)
Reasons to choose The Pickering...
Get more for your money…
Includes carpets and vinyl flooring throughout plus Sky+ wired to Lounge TV point
Make it yours…
Options to customise including the ability to change internal layouts*
Bespoke kitchen design service…
Private appointment at our Selection Studio
Important Notice – Typical Beal Homes house type interior and exterior pictures are used on this page. Kitchen layouts are indicative only. These particulars are for illustration only. We operate a policy of continuous product development and individual features such as windows, garages and elevational treatments may vary from time to time. Consequently these particulars should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by an Order made under the Property Misdescription Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty. Ability to change internal layout subject to stage of construction at time of reservation, and building regulations where applicable.