Discover St Mary's View
Set within one of East Yorkshire’s most coveted towns, our new development coming soon to Beverley has the perfect blend of peace and tranquillity with practicality and luxury for all the family. St Mary’s view will comprise of a stunning collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes and 3 bedroom bungalows.
Set within walking distance to the town’s charming centre and some of the region’s most stunning countryside, including The Westwood, it has easy access to the surrounding villages, towns and cities. This prime position is perfect for everyone’s new home ambitions.
Each home is designed to embody modern family living, boasting spacious contemporary living spaces. Our personalised design services means you have the ability to create your bespoke, dream home and live the idyllic, contemporary family life you’ve always dreamed of in Beverley.
The bustling market town of Beverley is set amongst a backdrop of cobbled streets, historic architecture, high street and independent stores and acclaimed restaurants and pubs.
It's your home, we just help create it!
St Mary's View
- For Sale
- Future Release
- Affordable Home
Each home has been designed for modern life, boasting spacious, contemporary living spaces.
St Mary’s View is located around 1 mile from the centre of the bustling market town of Beverley. With cobbled streets and charming courtyards, Beverly is an incredibly sought-after location that’s popular with every type of buyer. Whether you like history, sports or arts and culture, Beverley has it all – with a range of restaurants, bars, cafes and activities for all to enjoy.
Things to do
There is lots for everyone to do in Beverley. You could visit the breathtaking Beverley Minster or head out to Beverley Racecourse for a great day out. Beverley Beck, the Dalton Estate and Beverley Westwood are perfect for exploring on a summer’s day or for splashing around on a wet winter’s afternoon.
After all of that, relax and unwind in some of the town’s restaurants, bars and cafes such as Central 42, Travelers Rest, Estabulo Rodizio Bar & Grill, Carluccio’s or Vanessa Delicatessen & Cafe. The list is endless!
Take advantage of the high-end shopping experience in Beverley with Browns Department Store, M&S or Joules – to name but a few. Flemingate Shopping Centre also boasts a number of high street stores and independent boutiques.
Beverley’s Saturday market dates back to the middle ages and it’s still just as busy today, with a great atmosphere and something for everyone to enjoy.
There are a range of schooling options in Beverley including Keldmarsh Primary School.
There’s also Beverley High School, Beverley Grammar School, Longcroft School as well as Bishop Burton College and East Riding College close-by.
East Riding Community Hospital is less than 3 miles away from St Mary’s View, with Beverley Health Centre also very close-by. Hull Royal Infirmary Hospital is less than 10 miles.
If you like to keep fit there are several gyms on offer including The Gym Beverley, Gymophobics and East Riding Leisure.
The closest dental practice to St Mary’s View is Perfect 32 – but there’s a range of options available in the town.
Beverley Train Station is less than 2 miles away, from which you can travel across Yorkshire, exploring more of the county’s beautiful countryside or exciting cities.
St Mary’s View is in a perfect location for the A1079, which is the direct road into York, and it is also less than 10 miles from Hull city centre.
Bus routes are available to get you around Beverley as well as to and from Hedon, Ferriby, Hornsea, Hull and many more.
- Carpet flooring throughout (excluding kitchen / utility / dining and washrooms)
- Laminate flooring to kitchen / dining rooms
- Ceramic flooring to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom
- Turfed front garden
- Turfed rear garden (up to 150m2 including a 100mm top soil border
- Roller style garage doors (where applicable)
- Garage floor and internal walls painted (where applicable)
- Electric sockets and light in garage (where applicable)
- Bi-fold doors
- Private appointment at The Design Lounge
- Floor plan layout options
- Bespoke kitchen design service
- Extensive selection of Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles available
- Choice of two emulsion wall colours
- Telephone points to lounge, bedroom one & study (where applicable)
- Sky dish and digital TV & radio aerial
- Data / TV points to Lounge and bedroom one
Safety and Security
- Hi-security multi-point door locking system to front entrance
- External light fitting to front entrance
- 6ft privacy fencing to rear gardens
- Gate to rear garden
- Security locks to windows (where applicable)
- Contemporary chrome handles fitted to all doors and windows
- Smoke Alarm
- Security Alarm (excluding First Step range)
- Extensive selection of contemporary and traditional doors and laminate worktops
- Neff oven
- Neff hob with extractor
- Neff fridge with ice box (excluding First Step range)
- Neff integrated dishwasher (to Legacy Range)
- Shaver socket above basins in bathroom / en-suite
- Downlights to bathroom / en-suite / cloakroom / kitchen and utility (where applicable)
- Brushed chrome switches and sockets (to Legacy Range)
Plumbing and Heating
- Dual-zoned heating system with separate thermostat
- Combination boiler system
- White towel rails to washrooms (excluding First Step range)
- Thermostatic valves to all radiators (except hallway, bedroom one and bathroom / cloakroom / en-suite)
- External tap
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath and in en-suite
- Soft close toilet seats
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
How to find us..
Coming Soon, register your interest online. St Mary’s View development located off Poplars Way, Beverley, HU17 8FP
Located less than 2 miles from the town centre, Beverley has convenient access to main roads such as the A63 (via A164) leading to the M62, the A1079 and A164. The railway station offers regular connections to Hull, Doncaster, Sheffield and London. Beverley also benefits from a regular bus service to Hull, Cottingham, Willerby, Anlaby, Hessle and York. It is approximately a 50-minute drive from Humberside Airport, a 1 hour and 10 minutes from Robin Hood Airport and the Humber Bridge is just 15 miles away.’