East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire
- Measuring and cutting worktops, recesses and joints
- Fitting kitchen base and wall units and appliances
- Fitting cornice/pelmet and plinths and worktop cuts
- Fitting bedroom wardrobes
- Fitting media units
- Following building regulations to meet health and safety requirements
- To take responsibility for installations which fully comply with customer’s specifications and standards, whilst managing time effectively to ensure jobs are completed on time and in full.
- Experience of installing kitchens in new build homes.
- A valid CSCS card
- A valid CIS card
- A valid driving licence
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
Candidates who are available to work initially on a subcontract basis will be preferred.It is envisaged that this role will lead to permanent employment and that the successful candidate will be supplied with a company van.
Please apply in writing enclosing an up to date CV.