Experienced Site Managers (East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire)
We require an experienced Site Managers to effectively plan, manage and control site developments right through to completion ensuring all targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme.
- Oversee the day to day activities on site to meet/exceed the build programme in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all units are produced to a consistently high standard of quality, so as to comply with NHBC requirements and Building Regulations.
- Enforce Health & Safety policies ensuring compliance by all on site. This includes ensuring correct PPE is worn by everyone always.
- Ensure the site is adequately secured at all times, that safe and acceptable working conditions are maintained, and safety and welfare facilities are kept to a good standard.
- Liaise with head office, suppliers and contractors to ensure the build programme is achieved.
- Schedule materials in line with the programme whilst maintaining optimum stock levels.
- Ensure materials are stored securely and in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations to minimise loss and wastage.
- Ensure any material shortages/excesses are communicated to the Technical team so schedules can be adjusted.
- Formally inspect all stages of the construction process.
- Liaise with NHBC and Local Authority Inspectors for Key Stage Inspections.
- Complete monthly KPI’s for sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure the on-site team are fully equipped and well directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities and are provided with full support in achieving these (training and development etc.)
- Oversee the work of sub-contractors and approve payments to them.
- Liaise with Sales team to ensure that regular Sales/Site meetings are attended.
- Monitor quality control/customer service procedures and ensure any customer complaints during the production period are investigated thoroughly and remedial action taken if necessary.
- SMSTS Qualification.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Recent First Aid training.
- UK Driving Licence.
- Strong written and numerical skills.
- Can lead and motivate.
- Effective time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail.
- Commitment to delivering excellent standards.
- Competitive Salary
- Company car allowance
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private health care
- Death in service insurance