Experienced Site Joiners
We require Experienced Site Joiners to build quality new homes on a continuous basis.
East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire
Competitive rates of pay
- Carry out roof, 1st, 2nd and 3rd fix works
- Install timber joists and flooring
- Fit staircases and handrails
- Erect fencing and gates
- Build and fit canopy roofs
- Carry out other standard joinery works such as hanging doors, fixing skirtings, loft ladders, timber decking etc
- Liaise with Site Manager to ensure construction programmes are met
- Must be fully conversant with housebuilding operations and current NHBC building regulations
- Able to read technical drawings and plans
- Relevant trade qualifications (ie NVQ, City and Guilds)
- A valid CSCS card
- A valid driving licence
- A valid CIS card
- Reasonable written and numerical skills
- Able to supply own 110v tools
- Awareness of Health and Safety
Please enclose details of name, contact number, email address, location and relevant trade qualifications including:
- Do you hold a valid CSCS Card?
- Do you hold a valid Driving Licence?
- Do you hold a valid CIS Card?
- Have you proven experience as a Joiner and or on new build houses?