Let us help you with Help to Buy
Whether you’re a first time buyer or looking for more space, the Government’s Help to Buy scheme makes it possible to buy a new Beal Home with just a 5% deposit.
The Help to Buy Equity Scheme explained…
- Available to all new homebuyers, not just first-time buyers*
- You’ll need a minimum of 5% deposit to qualify
- The government will lend you up to 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan which can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home
- In England, this equity loan is interest free for the first five years
- So you will only need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society
- Maximum house purchase of £600,000*
*Help to Buy Equity Scheme terms and conditions apply - ask for details. Help to Buy is offered subject to qualification and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Beal Homes offer or purchase incentive. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Ask for details. Please note: Help to Buy is not available at the Keeper’s Green and Marina Court developments.
“ Make your dream move with Beal Homes and Help to Buy ”
Funding your home
We know searching for the best mortgage or the lowest interest rate can seem daunting for most house buyers. That’s why we offer help, advice and support to you every step of the way.
Loyalty discount on your next Beal home
Have you owned a Beal home before? You may be entitled to our generous Second Purchase Loyalty Discount. For every £25,000 (or part thereof) of the purchase price, we’ll give you a £500 discount.
Free mortgage advice
We can put you in touch with an independent expert who can help secure your mortgage for you and offer support throughout the whole process. We’ll arrange an initial phone appointment or a home visit – whichever is easier for you. Their impartial advice is available on a no-fee basis, so you can have all your questions answered free of charge. We recommend mortgagehall.co.uk