Join the team..
Become part of the Beal Homes Team.
We are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our Technical Department based at our head office in Hessle.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, the role will assist with:
- Measuring, pricing, and budget preparation through to completion
- Measuring and setting up material schedules for ordering
- Sub-contractor enquiry document preparation and analysis
- Negotiations with contractors and order placing
- Preparation and issuing of labour targets for site tradesmen
- Checking and approval of tradesmen’s weekly time sheets
- Checking of subcontractor invoices for payment
- Monthly site visits to check progress and material stocks
The applicant should be qualified to HNC level in Quantity Surveying or general construction, with experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
The applicant must be an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is keen to learn. And must have good computer skills and preferably a basic knowledge of using Microsoft Excel and Sage.
Submit your CV to the Associate Technical Director, Guy Jewitt
at Beal Homes, Holderness House, Bridgehead Business Park, Hessle HU13 0DH
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOMER CARE OPERATIVE
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Operative to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Quality & Customer Services - here are some key requirements for the job:
- Ideally joinery & decoration skills
- Confidence and adaptability is key as you’ll be expected to do a variety of jobs
- Courteous & good presentation as the applicant will be working in customer homes.
- Work under their own initiative
Submit your CV to our Head of Quality & Customer Services, David Rowe. Either post it to
Beal Homes, Holderness House, Bridgehead Business Park, Hessle HU13 0DH
or by email to email@example.com